Meeting Room Receptionist
- Employee Type: Part-Time Employee
- Job Type: Customer Service
- Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Stephanie is one of our Meeting Room Receptionists. She finds it easy to relate to others and earns their respect through her high ethical standards. She has an important role in our meeting room as she is the first point of contact with our members. She is diligent in answering program questions, processing transactions, and weighing our members in. Stephanie helps to keep the meeting room running but, most importantly, she is intensely dedicated to providing superior customer service and inspiring member success. Stephanie is our successful Lifetime member, at goal, and she is the motivation in our Meeting Room.
Are you like Stephanie?
Great! We need someone just like you to join as a Receptionist for our Weight Watchers meeting room. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be a Lifetime Member within 2 pounds of goal. They should demonstrate strong relationship building skills and a thorough understanding of the WW program and processes. The Receptionist will work with the meeting room Leader to help facilitate the overall meeting. Additionally, they will be expected to drive membership and product sales. Other responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate the Weight Watchers Canada, Ltd. (WWCL) service vision to ensure member satisfaction and retention by making members feel:
- Cared for
- Well informed
- Part of the group
- Motivated to succeed
- Conduct weigh-ins and distribute member materials
- Process member payments
- Provide expertise to members on the basics of the most recent Weight Watchers Program, products, policies and promotions
- Listen and probe for Members’ needs and recommend Program solutions and/or Weight Watchers products to meet members’ needs
- Create a welcome and professional meeting environment by opening, setting up and closing meeting locations in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support including documentation of meeting statistics, payment information, maintaining member files and correspondence
- Participate in team meetings to identify strategies for improving Member satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and enhance skills through participation in training programs.
- Follow rotation schedule as required in order to:
a) Share the duty of completing the Tally
b) Adhere to staffing guidelines
- Able to lift, move and carry a minimum of 25 lbs
- Able to stand for the duration of the meeting
- Lifetime members within 2 pounds of Weight Watchers Canada, Ltd. (WWCL) weight goal range according to height and BMI
- Attend mandatory training program and staff meetings in order to develop skills and program knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent organizational skills
Ability to adapt and be flexible