Health Solutions Coordinator
Health Solutions Coordinator
National Relationship Manager (NRM)
Health Solutions Sales Assistant provides support to the Canadian Health Solutions team, specifically the National Relationship Manager, as well as Corporate Account Manager(s) and Regional Account Representatives with a responsibility for reporting and analysis with the Health Solutions line of business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Canadian Health Solutions Sales Team in the creation and maintenance of specific reports capturing various metrics
- Track, retain metrics and evaluate promotions offered through the Health Solutions line of business
- Responsible for the creation, accuracy, amendments and appropriate distribution of Start Sheets associated with the At Work Meeting
- Responsible for the creation, accuracy and efficient distribution of key information for SPs working in delivering Health Solutions in the field, such as prorate sheets, catalogues, new assignment information and any additional sales tools needed
- Assist with the customization and distribution of promotional material for the National Sales Team.
- For specific clients of Health Solutions, prepare data on identified KPIs in order to share results
- Liaise with other WWC or WWI Departments as it relates to Health Solutions internal operations (such as Customer Service, Tally, Finance, etc.)
- Provide scheduling and client support for companies with Field Staff attending their office to engage employees with MP and WWO (WW Workplace Ambassador PILOT)
- Provide inside sales support to National Sales team through the sale of MP and WWO in associated with the WW Workplace Ambassador initiative, for individual employees of participant companies
- Assist in the management and appropriate redirection/action of the Health Solutions email inbox and vanity voicemail line
As a member of the HS Team:
- Recommend contributions for TouchPoints, as a communication tool for field staff
- Collaborate with NRM and Learning and Development, where appropriate, to contribute to the development of new/updated training tools for At Work Field Staff
- Strategic planning with National Sales Team to grow business and identify priorities
- All other responsibilities as required
- Minimum education level, successful completion of High School Diploma.
- Skilled at using the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Team Player
- Strong supporter of Weight Watchers products and services
- Keen attention to detail for accuracy and completion
- Ability to maintain a fast pace, and competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic thinker
- Fluent in both French and English, orally and in writing is an asset
- Minimum experience of at least one (1) in a similar position supporting a variety of stakeholders in a in a busy sales environment
- Sales experience is an asset.
- Works in a comfortable, open-concept office environment.
- Concentration and focus required for prolonged periods of time using computers. Very little travel is required
- Required to sit for extended periods of time while working with a computer.
Day-to-day activities will include working relationships with the following:
- Tally Department (both B2B Tally Clerk and Tally Manager)
- Finance (reporting)
- Customer Service (communications on any HS related issue)
- Corporate Account Manager(s)
- Regional Account Representative(s) and field Staff with a dedicated HS responsibility for sales
- Service Providers (responding to basic issues, gift certificate/coupon distribution, requests for updates on meeting specifics, etc.)