Part Time Territory Manager Assistant
Part Time - Territory Manager Assistant
Customer Experience Supervisor
The Part Time TMA provides support and field operations via a variety of communication, administrative tasks and reporting streams. The role acts as a liaison between corporate and field staff and various departments. The main duties will be the administration, tracking and reporting on a variety of processes and initiatives.
Hours: 15-25 per week
Location: 1415 Joshua’s Creek
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates clearly and concisely to all inquiries/requests received from Studio Team Members, Territory Managers and Regional Directors including adhoc requests for distribution to the field staff as approved by Customer Experience.
- Reception coverage on a daily basis from 12-1pm (Flexible Times)
- Accurately and proficiently maintains and updates a variety of reports.
- Administers and submits all necessary forms and documents including studio, workshops and staffing changes, supply chain ordering in an efficient and timely manner
- Provides back up support as needed to other Customer Experience Team members.
- Demonstrates a willingness to take on new initiatives and embraces opportunities to participate on projects as assigned
- Must maintain a strong understanding of the WW program.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Results oriented
- Team oriented
- Well-developed problem solving skills & ability to succeed in situations with conflicting priorities
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Works in a comfortable office environment.
- Concentration and focus required for prolonged periods of time using computers.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time while working with a computer.
- Accountability to Regional Directors, Territory Managers in addition to Customer Experience Supervisor
TO APPLY: Please send your resume directly to Luba.Hamiuka@weightwatchers.ca or by filling out the form.
Please note we will be accepting applications until Friday November 23rd 2018.