Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Director, PR & Advocacy
The Social Media Specialist will monitor, maintain and manage the WW Social Media Channels and Pages, with a keen focus on engaging with customers, members and ambassadors on those channels with meaningful content and dialogue. The responsibility of the incumbent is to execute social media strategies and engage the tools necessary to bring the company's "Impact Manifesto" to life. This will include the execution of social media and micro-influencer strategies. This role will help analyse, and shape WW Canada's public-facing social media image and will be responsible for day-to-day member relations on our social channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, implement and evaluate social media communications, including digital marketing and micro-influencer strategy integration
- Manage all social analytics; ensuring actionable data is leveraged throughout strategic planning
- Plan, organize and develop content calendars for social media, integrating user-generated content, developing social media-specific content, and including clear, seasonal calls-to-action
- Develop content using member connections and relationships to share WW-branded stories
- Ensure consistency and integration of message, branding, creative and content across all social channels
- Monitor, moderate, and flag issues on Connect, a member-only platform within the WW App
- Support the management of micro-influencers and develop strategies, actionable campaigns and seasonal initiatives that tie into larger marketing plans
- Work closely with the customer service team to monitor, address and flag internal and external issues
- Coordinate with field staff to ensure cohesive, branded messaging across Studio-run social media groups
- Support the development of an internal social media strategy and policy for WW Canada staff
- Complete ad-hoc projects as necessary while maintaining delivery of on-going projects and KPl's
- Align with WW brand standards in daily public responses to inquiries, comments and issues on WW-owned social media channels in a timely fashion
- Align and collaborate with the Global Social Media team on International communications initiatives and issues management, and act as the WWC guardian of social media brand standards
- Develop strong relationships with members, ambassadors and influencers across Canada
- Identify and work with key members within the WW Canada social communities for micro- influencer programs, video shoot and photoshoot casting, and miscellaneous projects
- Drive awareness of WW Canada program changes, cross-functional initiatives and accolades
- Measure and report on effectiveness of social media initiatives both internally and externally
- Minimum of 3 years in social media, content development, influencer management and community management
- Impressive track record with community management and social reporting is madatory
- Proficiency in social media monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in graphic design using Adobe editing suite
- Experience in customer service role
- Excellent intercommunication skills and relationship building with key stakeholders
- Ability to shift priorities quickly to manage tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives
- Bilingual (French and English) would be an asset
- Candidates must have a strong record working in teams, being collaborative, working against tight deadlines and multitasking.
- Works in a comfortable office environment.
- High volume, working in tight deadlines with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Regular requests to work outside of traditional office hours to monitor and manage customer concerns and questions on our social channels
- Works in cooperation with all levels across the organization.
- Participates in cross-functional projects and activities.