Bilingual Helpdesk Specialist
Bilingual Helpdesk Specialist
The Helpdesk Specialist will provide remote technical support to all Weight Watchers stores and its traveling Service Providers (SPs) across Canada covering 12-16 business hours per day & 7 days per week including weekends on various and alternating shifts. The incumbent will specialize in the use of mobile POS devices, thin clients, and proprietary application utilizing cloud-based MDM solution. He or she will also operate a depot service department including Asset Management and all logistical aspects involved in hardware provisioning, break-fix and warranty return procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- IOS platform user support
- Provide first level contact and convey resolution to ‘customer’ issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update ‘customer’ data and produce activity reports
- Walk ‘customers’ through problem solving process
- Remote Network Management & Network SApple ecurity through Meraki Cloud Portal
- Technical maintenance of remote site thin clients, TVs & high-speed internet modems
- Follow up with ‘customers’, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommend procedure modification or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of held desk procedures, products & services
- Oversee troubleshooting, system backups, archiving and providing hands on support
- Security Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure system availability and performance efficiency.
- Prioritizing and multitasking on projects
- Prioritization and Monitoring of Help Desk tickets and staff.
- Review and optimization of help desk support.
Hardware & Software Maintenance:
- Perform new hardware installation and upgrade.
- Maintain and implement Apple devices and PC workstations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware/software issues.
- Perform remotnd resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Office 365 Administrate installation, configuration and upgrade of software applications using Airwatch MDM solution
- Identify, research, aion
- Solid understand of Cloud solutions.
- Clear understanding of iOS, Android, smartphones and Tablets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Individual must have a high level of customer service with the ability to make complicated resolutions easily understandable.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English and French
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control tools
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of SOX and PCI compliances is an asset
Education and/or Experience: 5+ years of IT Support experience, University Degree or College Diploma, Certifications not necessary if experienced, but an asset. Proven track record of delivering results and committed to operational and service excellence.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and technical documentation. Ability to be clearly understood and able to provide support to users at their level. French language proficiency is a must for this role.
- Works in a comfortable office environment.
- Concentration and focus required for prolonged periods of time using computers.
- May be required to work additional hours during the evening and weekends.
- High volume working in tight deadlines
- Individual must be able to lift heavy I.T equipment at times and work in tight spaces.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time while working with a computer.
- Works in cooperation with all levels across the organization.
- Key coordinating relationships with Director IT and third-party vendors/implementation partners.
- US I.T & NOC teams
- Vendors: Airwatch, Apple, Rogers, Bell, Microsoft
- Participates in cross-functional projects and activities.